12 Days of Donations
As jolly as the holidays are for some, they are a tough time for others. This breaks our hearts. Please join us in giving back to those who may have a tough time throughout the holidays during our 12 days of donations.
What to donate
We are collecting donations from warm socks and toques to canned goods for local charities in our communities. Each branch is collecting for different groups, but here are some needed items.
- Toothpaste + toothbrushes
- Unwrapped gifts
- Peanut butter
- Hardcover journals
- Body lotion
- Canned goods
- Toilet paper
Drop off your donations between December 2 – 13 at any Sunova Credit Union or Brio Insurance branch. Here’s who you’re helping us support:
- Brio Beausejour – Manitoba Underdogs (dog food, toys, towels)
- Brio Steinbach – Southeast Helping Hands Community Christmas
- Brio Leila – Willow Place
- Brio St. Mary’s – Sonrise Family Shelter