Giving Back to the community
Our expertise isn’t all Brio Insurance wants to contribute to our community!
Giving back to our community by supporting local charities and initiatives is really important to us. We are proud to support initiatives that support one of the following pillars of wellness.
Mental + emotional wellness
- Mental health awareness programs and events
- Temporary shelters for people who experience violence, domestic abuse, or homelessness
- Anti-bullying programs and support
- Community sports teams
- Body-positive events and fitness
- Nutrition programs and healthy eating
- Clean water access
In addition to supporting wellness, we look for organizations and events that to reflect our culture code: do good, be better, move forward, own it, and create fun.
How to apply
If you think your organization, program, or event would be a good fit for the Shine Bright Community Investment Program, please carefully read through our funding guidelines to make sure you put your best foot (or wing) forward when requesting support.
Through our community investment program, we offer two options for project support. Select which application you’d like to fill out below.
- In-kind donations – silent auction prizes, volunteer support, or promotional items
- Sponsorship funding – monetary funds for events or projects (deadlines apply)
One last thing: Please make sure to provide enough information for us to make a decision. Clear and unique examples of how Brio Insurance will be recognized are appreciated and go a long way. Good luck!