Recreational Vehicle & Trailer Insurance

Off-Road Vehicles

If you’re taking your off-road vehicle (or ORV) on the road or on public property, it needs to be registered and plated.

A license plate comes with $500,000 third party liability, but no other coverage. However Got Toys offers additional coverage options, and at Brio Insurance we can help you figure out what is right for you! A few options are:

  • Increase liability to $1 or $2 million.
  • Accident benefits.
  • All perils coverage or comprehensive coverage with a $500 or $1,000 deductible.
  • Replacement cost (for new units) up to two years.
  • Rider Plus (covers gear, lock rekeying etc.).

Keep in mind, if the ORV you’d like to insure isn’t brand new (within three days of delivery from the dealership) and you’d like collision coverage, you’re required to have the ORV inspected for existing damage first.

Did you know?

With Got Toys, Brio Insurance can help you insure your pedal bike! Get in touch with one of our customer service reps for more details.