Remote transactions include:
- New registration and policy application
- Renewal of an expiring / expired driver’s license (including photo)
- Reapplication of a lapsed driver’s license
- Driver’s license replacement
- Vehicle insurance coverage renewal, reassessment, reactivation, or reapplication
- Transfer of policy
Ask us about SMI
Whether you are 18, 45, or 80 years old, you can get car insurance add-ons (extensions) based solely on your driving record from Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance (SMI). That means you could save yourself a few bucks (or more) every year.
- Rates based on your driving record.
- Included rental car coverage with loss of use extension.
- Coverage transfers with the driver, not the vehicle.
- Support from Brio Insurance if you need to make a claim.
Our friendly insurance experts are here to make sure you get the coverage you need and that you actually understand what that coverage is. Fill in a quote request with details about your needs and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.