Insurance on and off the road.

No matter where your next adventure takes you, we can provide coverage for all your outdoor recreational toys. Whether you’re cruising the deep blue sea or hitting the road for your next camping excursion, we’ve got you covered.

safe snowmobiling
Off-road vehicles

If you’re taking your off-road vehicle (or ORV) on the road or on public property, it’s time to stop by Brio Insurance for a license plate and registration. We’ll help get you set up and fill you in on your extra coverage options. Heads up, if your ORV isn’t brand new (within three days of delivery from the dealership) and you’d like collision coverage, you need to have the ORV inspected for existing damage first.

Get coverage for your pedal bike.

Have a pedal bike? Ask us about your coverage options from Got Toys.

Boat insurance

Lifejacket; check! Sunglasses; check! Towels; check! Boater’s insurance; oops! Before you take your boat out to sea (or maybe just on the lake), make sure you’re protected in case you cause damage or injury to other persons or their belongings (we mean you’ll want to get insurance for that lovely boat of yours).

Ask us about the difference between ‘floater’ coverage on a homeowner’s policy and specialized marine insurance policies.

Trailer insurance

If you are towing a trailer behind your vehicle – whether it’s a boat, camper, or storage trailer – you need to have insurance for it. Our Auto Insurance Specialists are here to help you with that, so you can hit the road ASAP. (Ps. Ask us if you can save with SMI).

Not your average insurance experts.

Our local staff are passionate about going above and beyond for you. See the difference at Brio Insurance.

Carla Guzzi
Auto & Property Insurance Specialist
Carla Guzzi
Auto & Property Insurance Specialist