Buckle-up your income — ask us about MPI’s income replacement indemnity

Are you a resident of Manitoba who makes more than $101,000? Yes? Well, let’s chat!

If you’re hurt in a car-related accident and need to take time off work, you could miss out on payday. Ouch, right?

We can help you buckle-up your income with MPI’s Income Replacement Indemnity (IRI) extension coverage. With this coverage, you’ll still be paid while you’re off work and you can focus on what’s important — getting better.

Is this something I need? How does this work? IRI what? Our super-knowledgeable customer service representatives are here to answer all of your questions. Get in touch to find out if IRI extension coverage is right for you.