Living in residence? Tenants insurance is your friend.

There are a million things to think about when you’re starting university. You have to figure out your schedule, how to get around campus, where the best place for coffee is, and how in the world you’re going to carry those heavy textbooks.

If you’re going to be living in residence, there are even more things to think about! We’re here to remind you not to overlook the importance of tenants insurance.

What is tenants insurance? It’s protection for your belongings when you’re renting your home. Although in university residence you usually don’t have lots of room, you can still fit some pretty important things in there.

Your university may provide coverage for students living in residence or your parents home insurance may extend to cover your contents, but that’s not always the case. Before you move into your new home, make sure to check if you have coverage. If you don’t, we’re here to help!

Seriously, you have a busy few years ahead of you; helping to make sure your prized possessions are insured is the least we can do.