3 reasons why you need restaurant insurance from Brio Insurance
Like any great business owner, you want to make a profit at your restaurant. It’s no secret. And right there is why you need restaurant insurance from a local Manitoba insurance broker — like Brio Insurance.
Let’s break it down for you.
1. Reduce your overhead costs
The rates for the Restaurateur General Insurance Program at Brio Insurance are so competitive that this program can actually help you reduce your overhead, which in turn can increase your profits.
2. Peace of mind
Along with reduced overhead, you’ll get great protection and peace of mind every day, all day. So even when you lock up for the day, you can rest easy. It’s almost like another very handy employee that never goes home.
That’s because you’re getting what you need to protect your business in one package, including:
- Foodborne illness loss of income coverage.
- Business interruption coverage (at the actual loss sustained, with no co-insurance clause and no complicated forms to fill out.)
- Broad form crime package.
- Comprehensive general and liquor liability coverage (up to 50% of sales can be from liquor).
- Ability to increase blanket property coverage to the next $500,000 increment at no extra charge. This is to make sure there will not be any shortfall in property coverage in the event of a large loss.
3. Exclusive to Brio Insurance
Did we mention this package is only available at Brio Insurance? That’s right, we specialize in restaurant insurance for Manitoba so we can give you the best protection out there.
While you could go to another broker to get business insurance, you owe it to yourself to at least check with the experts on restaurant insurance (that’s us) for a quote first.
The Restaurateur Insurance Program provides our owners with what they need to protect their bottom line. Thanks to Brio Insurance and this program, we have peace of mind knowing we’re covered. – Jeff Epp, CEO of Chicken Chef.
Get started with a free quote + coverage review
Whether you’re convinced why you need restaurant insurance or still have some questions, the best way to move forward is with a free quote. Fill out a request and one of our restaurant insurance experts will be happy to go look over your current coverage to see how you can save or improve on your coverage.